As of 9/12/2020, Claremont Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is currently in not in reopening steps. We are moving toward reopening based on guidance from the PA Department of Health.
The following Visitation Protocol and Plan does not apply to End of Life and Compassionate Care Visits
Visitation Neutral Zones—Weather Permitting (Outside) Step 3 visitation plan
- Northeast Emergency Exit Door Heritage Harbor
- Memorial Garden Gazebo*
Transition Entrance Visitation Neutral Zones—Weather Not Permitting (Inside)
- Multipurpose Room
- Transitions Small Dining Room
- Main Conference Room (not ADA accessible)
- Main Dining Room
Schedule of Visitation Hours
Visitation will be by appointment only and scheduled through the Social Services Department. During the scheduling, the number of visitors allowed will be determined; Social Services and Unit Manager will determine those residents who can safely accept visitors.
- Outdoor visitation is preferred
- Visitation will occur in only Neutral Zones
- Visitors will be screened using the Visitation Tool
- Visitation will be monitored
- Visitation area will be cleaned between visits
- Visitors must wear a face covering or facemask during the entire visit
- Children permitted when accompanied by adult visitor. Adult visitors must be able to manage children. Children 2 years or older must wear a facemask during the entire visit, and maintain strict social distancing from the resident.
- Alcohol-based hand rub will be provided to and used by visitor before and after the visit
- Visitors will stay in designated facility areas only
- At this time, visitation is only occurring at the Memorial Gardens Gazebo*
- Rescheduling or relocating due to inclement weather will be at the discretion of staff
- Screening of visitors for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 will be completed by the staff member or volunteer monitoring the visit. Those that do not pass screening will not be permitted to visit.
- Using the Visitation Tool, the visitors will sign in, provide contact information, and sign out upon departure.